heart is beating, you are walking in my heart.
from the day you came to me, was longing.
you are calling me.
tears are falling again, painful tears are falling.
my heart is hurting, hurting because of you.
on the day that I miss you, tears are falling because I wanna see you.
I choked on my tears, I swallowed the words.
that I love You.
I send those words to the wind.
I send them far away, the words that I wanna see you.
the words I could not say, they become a long sigh.
so they flow in my heart.
it becomes painful tears and longing tears.
you are living in my heart like that.
tears are falling again, painful tears are falling again.
because I love You, because they are tears of love.
even if you are by my side like this, the words I couldn't say,
I love You
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar