I wait on you forever anyday hand and foot (U smile – Justin Bieber)
Setulusnya aku akan terus menunggu menanti sebuah jawaban tuk memilikimu (Menanti Sebuah Jawaban – Donita)
Saying “I Love You” is not the word I want to hear from you (More Than Words – Westlife)
Pegang erat pinggangku saat kita melaju di atas dua roda dendangkan serta lagu kesayanganmu seperti sedia kala dimana kita terangkai bersama (Pe De – Sheila On 7)
When I see your face there’s not a thing that I would change cause you’re amazing just the way you are (Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars)
Standing in front yard telling me how I am such a fool, talking ‘bout how I’ll never ever find a man like you, you got me twisted (Irreplaceable – Beyonce)
Ada hati yang termanis dan penuh cinta, tentu saja kan ku balas seisi jiwa (Cantik – Kahitna)
And i lift my hands and pray to be only yours (only hope – mandy moore)
So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song, The butterflies fly away, I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!" Movin' my hips like "Yeah!" (Party In the USA – Miley Cyrus)
Dia dia dia cinta yang kutunggu tunggu tunggu J (Dia Dia Dia – Afgan)
I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I (I Remember – Mocca)
If you could see that I’m the one who understand you been here all along so why can’t you see (You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift)
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye, maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight (My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson)
Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you (Cancer – MCR)
Dan kau lilin lilin kecil sanggupkah kau mengganti sanggupkah kau memberi seberkas cahaya (Lilin – Lilin Kecil – Chrisye)
He’s more than a man and this is more than love the reason that the sky is blue (Unfaithful – Rihanna)
Berdoalah sebelum kita tidur jangan lupa cuci kaki tanganmu jangan lupa doakan mama papa kita (Jangan Takut Akan Gelap – Sheila On 7 feat Tasya)
I’ve been spending all my time just thinking ‘bout you I don’t know what to do I think I’m falling for you (Falling for You – Colbie Caillat)
Percayalah hanya diriku paling mengerti kegelisahan jiwamu kasih dan arti kecewamu kasih yakinlah hanya aku yang paling memahami besar arti kejujuran diri indah sanubarimu kasih. Percayalah (Bahasa Kalbu – Titi DJ)
I’ve been missing you it’s true (Hello Beautiful – Jonas Brothers)
Bagiku kau bintang selayak puisi tetaplah disini peri kecilku. Bagiku kau bintang selayak puisi temani aku selamanya (Temani Aku – Sheila On 7)
I am not the kind of girl who sould be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion but you are not the kind of boy who sould be marrying the wrong girl (Speak Now – Taylor Swift)
You hold me without touch, you keep me without chains (Gravity – Sara Bareilles)
Mirror mirror I wish you could lie to me and bring my baby back bring my baby back to me (Mirror Mirror – M2M)
Don’t give up on your faith love comes to those who believe it and that’s the way it is (That’s The Way It Is)
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I’ll be waiting all there’s left to do is run You’ll be the Prince and I’ll be the princess It’s a love story baby just say yes (Love Story – Taylor Swift)
Some people want diamond rings some just want everything but everything means nothing if I ain’t got you (If I ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys)
I’m no beauty queen I’m just beautiful me (Who Says – Selena Gomez)
Dan ternyata cinta yang menguatkan aku dan ternyata cinta tulus mendekap jiwaku (Ternyata Cinta)
Kiss me beneath the milky twilight, Lead me out on the moonlit floor, Lift your open hand, Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, Silver moon's sparkling. So kiss me (Kiss Me – M2M)
Waktu hujan turun di sudut gelap mataku begitu derasnya kan ku coba bertahan (Hujan Turun – Sheila On 7)
Ku rasa ku tlah jatuh cinta pada pandangan yang pertama sulit bagiku untuk bisa berhenti mengagumi dirinya (Pandangan Pertama – RAN)
To be with you is all that I need cause with you my life seems brighter (I Will Fly – Ten2Five)
Will I ever see you smiling back at me, how will I know if I let you go (If I Let You Go – Westlife)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar